Join us to do the best work of your life.
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Program Manager Intern
frog Program Managers work with a multi-disciplinary team of designers, technologists and strategists through an engagement. They manage product and service innovation programs from inception through completion and are responsible for managing client expectations and ensuring delivery.
Program Managers are responsible for all aspects of the project life cycle: from diagnosing client needs, managing project teams, scope and risk, and leveraging the knowledge and creativity of colleagues, to creating brand, product and service systems with a distinctly exceptional experience.
frog Program Managers lead innovation programs and oversee long-term relationships with clients, helping them ship great products and transform their business.
- Support Associate Director of Program Management on contracts drafting,client meeting note taking and coordinating other miscellaneous project relevant logistic operation work.
- Join project team and assist on field research phase.
- Assist on project management system date input and maintenance and data reviewing.
- Other ad-hoc tasks maybe assigned by Associate Director of Program Management.
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies;
- Project/Account management experience in design consulting, corporate strategy or product management is preferred.
- MBA or Master degree with Design is a plus.
- A good communicator,both verbal and written.
- Detailed oriented and organized.
- Bilingual in both Chinese and English