At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses. We know that takes all types of people. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences creates a stronger frog.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Arabic Speaking Freelance (Senior) Service Designer
We are growing our team and seek a (Senior) Service Designer with a passion for creating compelling, convergent experience that resonate emotionally with people.
Is this you?
By reframing challenges and taking a holistic approach to design, you will understand the business requirements of our clients, the needs of customers, and the digital/physical systems that these inhabit. You will have solid experience of the strategic tools, UX design methods and the technologies necessary to envision and bring to market such world class products and services. A deep understanding of digital ecosystems and an affinity for complex, multifaced design challenges will be paramount. You should be critical yet collaborative and capable of energising teams and engaging clients.
Specifically, your contribution will be to:
- Lead user-centred design approaches across all stages of an innovation project.
- Plan, conduct, and synthesise design research and user testing as a means to identify impactful opportunities and to iterate solutions.
- Lead the analysis of existing service ecosystems, including review of analytics and benchmarking of comparable and competitor solutions.
- Orchestrate and lead co-creation workshops with clients, partners and customers as part of new service creation.
- Ideate service improvements for existing customer journeys and express these in revised journey blueprints and scenarios that reflect user, business and brand requirements.
- Articulate and communicate concepts and solutions through impactful storytelling, visualisations, prototyping and formalised UX design documentation.
- Engage with multi-disciplinary and global teams that include other designers, program management, strategists, and technologists.
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- At least 3+ years of designing end-to-end user experiences; preferably within a product innovation, start-up, design or strategy consulting environment.
- Comprehensive understanding of user centred design processes and specifically service design techniques (e.g. value propositions, journey and workflow mapping, service specification & blueprinting, wire-framing and testing)
- Adept craft skills in sketching and visualising ideas during both early and late stages of development.
- Strong knowledge of interaction design principles and experience in creating design systems documentation particularly as applied to web-based and mobile applications.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such AdobeCC, Sketch, Figma, InVision etc, paired with deep analytical skills and knowledge of supporting tools (Excel, online survey tools, etc)
- Excellent presentation, storytelling and facilitation skills to engage and collaborate with clients, particularly in a workshop setting.
- Ability to create and communicate an elevated design point of view regarding insights, latest trends, topics and technologies.
- Masters degree in Service Design or a related design or behavioural science discipline.
- Ideally, solid project experience within the healthcare and/or financial services domain(s).
- To be eligible for this position, you must speak fluent Arabic.
- While this position is remote, it is a requirement to work in Central European (Summer) Time or UTC+2 (Berlin, Rome, Paris, Bern, Vienna).