Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
Key areas of responsibility:
- Responsible for the conception, design and execution of digital visuals to be used in online digital marketing
- Involved in designing visual assets for websites, online banners, eDMs, as well as interfaces. key player in the development of digital campaigns
- Conceptualise, create and implements intuitive, engaging and brand-consistent email (EDM) communications and digital promotions
- Conceptualise, create and produce communications for retail/in-store environments and OOBE/packaging
- Responsible for ensuring that a consistent design language is applied whilst maintaining consistency in visual elements and defining behaviour
- Key team player who supports the design business partner and program manager in the scoping, production and management of all agreed project/campaign deliverables. Client management experience needed
- Nimble and agile to work in compact dynamic teams which requires you to be an empathetic yet firm lead but when needed, roll up your sleeves and get what’s needed done with the team
- Must have experience across a range of mediums including digital, physical/environmental, social, integrated and must include traditional media (print production) experience
- Experience in digital strategy related to problem-solving charge, helping to connect the dots between the needs, wants, and desires of the customer and the business, brand, and marketing goals would be an added advantage
- Ability to work thorough ambiguity with an entrepreneurial mindset
We want you to have:
- Advanced skills in Adobe CC / Illustrator / Photoshop and digital production/publishing
- Aware of Design Thinking practices (Stakeholder Mapping, Insights Mapping, Value Proposition, Storyboarding, design thinking etc)
- Design Skills (Hand Sketching, Conceptual Diagramming)
- Additional qualifier: Guiding the usability framework and testing of design concepts
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver
- Communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at an individual and group level.
- Self-starter with strong organisational skills and work ethic
- Thrives in a collaborative, interdisciplinary and multi-cultural environment
- Experience working in corporate In-house/agencies
- Experience working on projects across different industries; healthcare experience a bonus
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
Education and certification
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Digital Communications Design
- Bonus: Software advanced certifications/ UX development and testing, Master's/exchange overseas studies
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.