Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
The role is focused serving as the local Human Resources Business Partner for our studio, collaborating with leaders and staff to drive engagement and retention through a great people experience for all frogs. You will partner with the General Manager and other studio leaders, including local Talent Acquisition, to deliver thoughtful and helpful people experience initiatives. In this role, you will:
- Serve in coach and advisor roles to studio leaders and managers to understand and execute on the levers that drive engagement, foster an inclusive environment, and create a great experience for people working at frog
- Actively facilitate learning experiences in the studio
- Partner with studio leaders in staffing and growth strategy with a solid understanding of the business demands, goals, and metrics
- Ensure necessary transactional activities and processes are delivered in an efficient, easy to use manner
- Coordinate with other HR team members to ensure timely and flawless administration of key employee experience touchpoints (HRIS entries, Leave administration, New Hire and Termination paperwork, etc.)
- Lead as a content creator or vendor identifier for addressing skill gaps between talent and deliverables
- Manage employee relations issues through to closure and successful paths forward
- Mediate feedback conversations where necessary
- Communicate global and regional HR initiatives, policies, and processes in a timely and confident fashion to your studio
- Facilitate semi-annual talent discussions and calibrations to ensure performance management stays on track and on-going
- Serve as innovative HR Thought Leader in your studio and on the global HR team serving ideas for discussion on best practices and new ways of shaping a world-class employee experience
- Implement and drive initiatives that impact talent retention, engagement, and career development in the studio
- Curate the next generation frog experience including initiatives that expand engagement, celebrates passion, and promotes career success
We want you to have:
- BS/BA in Business Management, Organisational Psychology, or 3+ years of equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience with organisational development, learning & development, design applications, and process excellence
- Custom service obsessed, with business focused mindset and savvy
- Proactive drive for improvement; motivated and inspirational through action
- Highly comfortable in ambiguity and quickly able to pivot based on human factors
- Be comfortable working within a matrix organisation
- High emotional intelligence and active listening
- Ability to consistently apply effective process management and project management skills
- Serves in an objective position when advising and coaching talent and leadership
- Strong communication skills (both interpersonal and team facilitation)
- Experience of applying judgment and obtaining results on critical priorities
- Be a strong collaborator and facilitative leader
- Understanding of change management principles, leadership, and ability to execute effective change strategies
- Reliable and consistent judgement that considers the needs of our people, customers, and the business
- Includes appropriate stakeholders in aligning on strategy and vision before executing HR programs
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Experience in a consulting services business
- Strong experience dealing with systems and processes
- 6 Sigma Black Belt
- Business-level fluency in another language, especially German, Spanish, or French
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.