Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
The Position: Marketing Manager, Events
frog is looking for a passionate Marketing Events Manager with strong direct marketing skills and creative digital experience to join our global Marketing team. This role will partner across the global Marketing and Business Development teams to generate new demand and business opportunities for the company, as well as position frog as a leading brand in the design and innovation space. S/he will be responsible for planning and executing lead generation programs and value-added campaigns for clients. These programs and campaigns will be both ongoing and tied to key industry events and conferences. They will typically be targeted at a senior executive audience and select industry verticals such as Healthcare, Financial Services, Software, Technology, etc.
S/he will build effective event platforms, including the conceptualization, planning, organization, execution and reporting of workshops, industry events, or client dinners, leveraging frog’s global network and partners where possible.
The ideal candidate combines several different skills and passions:
· As strong communicator, they will excel in all forms of verbal and written communication to clients and prospects, in particular senior executives
· Has a proven track record running complex business events both in person and in virtual/digital environments
· Business-oriented mindset and strong entrepreneurial drive
· Brings a passion for and deep understanding of data, databases, data analysis, and direct marketing
·Understands industry trends and the challenges for frog’s clients in the connected world
· Content-driven marketer who can identify valuable information and make it relevant to a specific audience, and keeps up to date with best in class examples of current digital events and storytelling
· A self-starter that’s eager to help out with all aspects of a fast-paced global marketing team
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies:
· At least 1-3 years of relevant Marketing event planning experience
· Experience in marketing/selling for a client services organization
· Strong track record in direct marketing and database marketing; ideally experience with Pardot and Salesforce.com
· Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Personable, opinionated, curious, empathetic
· A passion for design/innovation and marketing
· An in-depth knowledge of the latest in creative digital experiences
· A fast learner who can build expertise and understand trends and needs in various verticals
· Strong networker
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.