Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
As an Associate Director of Product Management, you’ll bring your unique mix of creativity, technical acumen, and business sense to take products from idea to reality. You take a human-centered, collaborative approach to delivering products by connecting the skills and know-how of a diverse team to lead the design/delivery of tools that make a serious impact in people’s lives.
We want you to have:
- A deep desire to collaborate with designers, strategists, and technologists to develop new ideas, launch amazing products, and deliver exceptional experiences
- 5+ years of professional experience creating software products and services
- Managed digital products from concept through production rollout as a product manager
- Defined and gathered alignment on product visions, value propositions, roadmaps, and go-to-market strategies
- Led product planning meetings as well as feature prioritization and tech alignment workshops
- Conducted research and testing to inform product requirements, strategy, and direction
- Created and managed product backlogs, requirements, and roadmaps using industry-standard tools like Jira or Azure DevOps
- Monitored product performance against pre-defined OKRs and KPIs to ensure best-in-class customer experience
- First-hand knowledge of different Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum, SAFe, etc.) and can recommend a product delivery approach to clients
- Implemented productivity and feedback loops, following DesignOps, DevOps, or ProductOps best practices
- Worked on products with multiple, parallel tracks of work
- Designed and facilitated workshops for all levels of stakeholders
- Strong presentation, consulting, and writing skills
- A willingness to travel for key collaboration sessions
It would be a bonus if you had:
- Implemented strategies for managing and supporting large or distributed delivery teams
- Ensured that programs you have led continue beyond their initial scopes and identified additional opportunities within the client’s organization
- Collaborated on business development efforts and helped craft approaches, wrote proposals, and presented to prospective clients
- Managed and mentored more junior Product Managers, helping them develop their careers and adopt best practices
- Experienced assisting with talent acquisition, either as a hiring manager, or member of hiring teams
- Provide your resume.
- We’d love to see your work! Include links to any public apps/websites or work samples that you’d like to share.
- Remote work potential
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.