Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Solutions Architect position sits within frog's Solutions Architecture team, whose charter is to drive digital transformations for our diverse clientele. Both as experts and as broadly educated generalists, frog solutions architects help clients shape their company vision and develop plans for achieving it. Be a thought leader, revered and valued by Fortune 500 clients, and lead the design of some of the most innovative products and services in the market today.
As our Senior Solutions Architect, you will:
- Work closely with the creative and client team to perform technology feasibility of the intended experience
- Perform gap analysis on the client’s current architecture(s), identifying challenges and opportunities
- Participate in project scoping and estimation tasks
- Work with the creative team to understand and translate the interaction design into requirements and new architecture possibilities
- Own the reference architecture definition for web applications at frog
- Work with client development teams to ensure the realization of product visions
- Establish and build the web application architecture for new client systems based on the latest developments in the industry
- Write technical architecture and detailed software design documents
- Develop intellectual property for frog and our customers
- Support the client organization pre- and post-launch
- Develop points of view on emerging technologies, via research or rapid POCs, and socialize them within frog and to our clients
- As the technical expert voice from frog, help clients understand the key technical considerations of a solution
- Coach junior architects
- At least 5+ years of web application development experience, executing the entire SDLC from concept to production
- Conversant in a wide range of technologies, from software stacks to enterprise systems like CRM, CMS, iPaaS, ESB, data warehousing; etc.
- Experience in additional technical domains such as mobile, IoT, AI, data science, AR/VR, or graphics/animation
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Eclectic interests and hobbies, in technology or other domains
- A love of learning new ideas and working creatively across disciplines to solve real-world problems
- Comfort working on highly dynamic, collaborative teams, across the full product lifecycle, from experimentation to releasing production software
- Evidenced experience in working in a consultancy/professional services environment
- Experienced at bringing technical sales support to customer interactions
- Master at generating technical architecture design deliverables for both internal and external consumption
- Capable of creating high-level estimates based on limited requirements/hero flows
- Provide your resume
- We’d love to see your work! Include links to any public git repos, open source contributions, or apps/websites you’d like to share
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.