Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
The Position: Senior Visual Designer
We are looking for a versatile creative designer able to produce high-quality interactive and visual designs from concept to execution across web, mobile, and print. Participation as member of the Marketing & Communications team in the definition and execution of communication strategy.
- Develop creative concepts and execute them as required.
- Work across a variety of project types such as web design, brand, marketing and print.
- Create mockups/wireframes and prototypes to communicate design across the organisation.
- Performing final arts of different graphic pieces.
- Creating graphic materials for events (wide-format pieces).
- Follow established creative strategy and style guidelines for the look and feel for our brand and products. Work with other designers and engineers to drive consistency and reusability.
- Document detailed design solutions (assets, artefacts), and collaborate as a member of an agile team to realise the company vision.
- Supervise briefings and advisement to agencies/freelancers, with regard to design guidelines, format, production and deadlines. Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Manage design processes with marketing and agencies, on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and deliverables are committed to the highest quality.
- Report, follow up and closure of issues.
- Develop photography sessions for both internal and external communication campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with other developers and marketing team, to build great user and brand experiences.
- Liaising with agencies/freelancers to determine requirements for outsource design projects.
- Preparing drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Coordinates cross-functional activities to maintain design and brand consistency.
- BA in Design preferred, or equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to create and clearly articulate design guidelines through written, verbal and visual communication.
- Experience working collaboratively with other designers, developers and marketing team, to build great user and brand experiences.
- Experience creating apps and websites for mobile and desktop, fluent in UX best practices and web responsive design.
- Experience with creative presentations using PowerPoint.
- Organised and methodological.
- Creative with a solutions-oriented focus.
- Works well within a set timescale, often to tight deadlines.
- High self-motivation with a sense of urgency.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating graphic and visual design.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Acrobat, etc.) and basic knowledge of website design (HTML, CSS3, JS, Jquery, SEO).
- Strong sense of design, colour and typography.
- Microsoft Power Point.
- 5+ years of experience at a multi-disciplined agency or client.
- You should be eligible to live and work in Spain.
- Please attach a portfolio to your application.
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.