Why join frog?
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience through design, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and design innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
What will you be doing?
You will be leading the effort of identifying people’s changing needs, decisions, behaviours, and underlying motivations across the care continuum; envision future wished health experiences and outcomes in a connected world; co-create with multiple healthcare stakeholders and patients; enable design for culture and behavior change, and measure experience qualities to verify meaningful, desirable and successful healthcare innovations.
A unique opportunity to use your innovation power in developing new people-focused mixed-method approaches that support ongoing iterative and incremental people understanding, co-creation, and evaluation to better serve the creation of meaningful (digital) innovations across the care continuum.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading research efforts and having a deep understanding of the customer’s journeys, unmet needs and insights while understanding the business challenges, relevant trends and developments in the market and translate those needs into business requirements, customer journey maps, and visual articulations.
Your fellow frogs will rely on you to:
- Co-define the scope of people research expectations, focuses and hypotheses with multiple stakeholders to support strategic business purposes;
- Executing the people research and data analyses role in research programs that involve processes to enroll fieldwork in healthcare environments correctly;
- Executing qualitative, mixed method, evidence-based research and data ethnography to guarantee people's insights are being appropriately interpreted, translated and manifested in solutions;
- Dealing with all facets of multi-stakeholder contextual people research and expert studies from recruitment through to fieldwork, analysis, synthesis and translation with multi-disciplinary teams;
- Creating visual & verbal communication tools to support the understanding, assimilation and translation of people insights and are able to experiment with assimilation techniques;
- Provides design thought leadership to senior business stakeholders, actively drives co-create approaches between Design and other stakeholders.
- Creating approaches and tools to support cross-disciplinary collaboration, integrating capabilities, views and methods to maximise the impact of people insights in healthcare innovation, strategic projects or research programs;
- Using creative change management techniques and approaches to empower multiple stakeholders and disciplines to utilise, disseminate and deploy people-centric insights appropriately in the organisation as well as supporting users' engagement and behavior change when using new solutions
We want you to have:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in (Strategic) Design, Business, Science or Engineering
- Three to seven years of work experience in areas focused on innovation, strategic design and healthcare context
- Experience in healthcare domain /of/ secondary and primary care settings /of/ from acute to chronic care /of/ experienced working together with physicians, nurses and patients and their loved ones.
- Professional communication skills to work with other senior consultants (clinical / data) and operate up till CxO level.
- A people-focused mindset and a strategic thinker
- Recognised for your expertise and talent in a diverse set of research approaches (examples: observational, online and social media-related, and design research)
- Strong in combining quantitive and qualitative people knowledge and patter analytics, predictive analytics; as well as creative research and translation tools
- Business level ability in English
It would be a bonus if you had:
- A (combined) master’s degree in strategic design, Industrial Design, Social and Behaviour sciences, Psychology, Data science or Medical degree.
- Highly talented 'Design Thinker' with a strong interest in resolving strategic challenges and a passion for the craft of Strategic Design
- Awareness of and passionate about the latest technology trends, especially in the digital domain
- Ability to lead local research in the field and conversations in various languages (e.g English, German, Spanish, Chinese)
- Affinity with qualitative collection and analytics tools, illustrator, InDesign, SPSS, programming languages, and movie-related storytelling
Equal Opportunities at frog
frog is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working across the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.